Labels

Friday 23 January 2015

At the restaurant. By: Andrea Cester, Anais Llimós & Ester Capdevila.

Ordening in A restaurant


-ESTER: Hello. A table for two please.
-ANDREA: Certainly, this same here.
-ANAIS: Thank you.

Two minutes later...

-ANDREA: Here are your menus.Would you like a drink before your order?
-ANAIS: Yes,I'll have a cola,please.
-ANDREA: And for you madam?
-ESTER: Another cola, please.
-ANDREA: Okey.
-ANAIS:Thank you. 

Five minutes later...

-ANDREA: Are you ready to order?
-ANAIS: Yes, I think so I want chicken with potatoes.
-ESTER: For me, a salad.
-ANDREA: Anything else?
-ANAIS: No no, only that, please.
-ANDREA: Perfect.

Ten minutes later...

-ANDREA: Here it is
-ANAIS: Oh, this food smells wonderful.
-ESTER: I think it will be good.
-ANDREA: Of course madams.


Half an hour later...
-ANAIS: Excuse me, can we have the bill please?
-ANDREA: Here you are sir.
-ESTER: Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment