Labels

Friday 23 January 2015

At the Hotel by Laura Aixalà i Josep Berent



Dialogue 3:

Laura: Hello
Josep: Good morning Miss. How can I help you?
Laura: I have a reservation in the name of Aixalà
Josep: Okey. One moment please Miss, your room is 245 in the second floor.
Laura: Do you want a map of the city center please?
Josep: Yes, here you are. This is your key of the room 245.
Laura: Thank you.

4 Hours later...

Josep: Reception, can I help you?
Laura: Yes, it's Miss Aixalà in room 245. My television doesn't seem to be working.
Josep: Hit the televison because it's a bit old.
Laura: I have already touched it, but it doesn't work.
Josep: Right, room 245. I'll send up a technician straight away.
Laura: Thank you.

(Knock, knock!)

Laura: Who's there?
Josep: The technician Miss. Laura

Laura: Ah yes thank you, come in, please.
Josep: I have to change a wire antenna
Laura: Okey, we are leaving. I hope everything will be mended when we come back.
Josep: Sure. Don't worry!
Laura: Okey, Good bye
Josep: Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment