Labels

Wednesday 21 January 2015

At the hotel by Aran Teixidó & Alena Arbós



DIALOGUE 3


-Good afternoon.
+Welcome to the Royal Hotel. How can I help you?
-Well, I have a reservation.
+Fine. What name is it?
-Martin, Lucy Martin.
+Okay, let me check it. Yes.. a single room for two nights, right?
-That's right. It's a suite.
+Yes. How will you pay?
-I will pay with my credit card.
+Fine. Well your room is 46. It's on the third floor. Wait a moment madam. I'm going to give your room keys. Just a second.
-No problem.
+Here you are.
-Thank you.
+If there is something you can need, call 9990 from your room telephone. We will attend you.
-Fine. Sorry... What's breakfast time?
+It's between eight o'clock and half past eleven.
+Thank you,see you later
+You're welcome madam .

No comments:

Post a Comment