Labels

Wednesday 18 April 2018

ABOUT US; BY: AINA CÉSTER AND PAULA BLANC




ABOUT US 



AINA: Hello! My name is Aina and she is my friend Paula. 
PAULA: We are 14 and this year we are going to be 15. We are going 3rd of ESO. 
AINA: I was born in 22nd of May and she was born 15th of September.
PAULA: I'm from Arbeca, it's a village in Les Garrigues. 
AINA: I live in a village too, but not Arbeca, I'm from l'Albi.  It's smaller than Arbeca.
PAULA: In our region, les Garrigues, we produce the best oil of the world. 
AINA: The capital of les Garrigues is les Borges Blanques, and we study there. 
PAULA: Our hightschool is is "Institut Josep Vallverdú", is public high school of the region, and there are students of all the towns of Les Garrigues.
AINA: About my family 
In my family we are 4 members, my parents, my sister and me. My father, Enric, works in an international company and my mother, Anna, is nurse and she works in a primary center, in Les Borges Blanques. My sister is Maria, she is younger than me, she is going to be 12 on 5th of May. She study in the school of L'Albi and the next September she will come in Institut Josep Vallverdú.
PAULA: About my family
In my family we are 4 members, too. My father is Xavi, and he has a small company. My mather, Judith, works in an office in Lleida, and the youngest member of my family is my brother Pau, he is the same age as Maria. 
PAULA: About my hobbies
In my free time, I dance, in "Escolar de Dansa d'Areca". Every Friday, I go to that school with friends and I practice it. I like playing padel and I do it once a week. I love meet with my friends and stay with my family. Sometimes I like watching films.

AINA: My favorite hobby is playing padel, I practice it twice a week, but in the weekend I do some matches and sometimes I do competitions. I play the guitar once a week and I enjoy it a lot. On Fridays I do Zumba too. 

PAULA: My friend Aina is very beautiful, she is crazy, intelligent, funny and a lot of things more. I love it, because is a great friend.
AINA: Paula is a great person, always have a small in her face, she is very friendly, funny, crazy, intelligent and sometimes she is in the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment