Labels

Monday 23 April 2018

ABOUT ME: PAU OSORIO ORIOL SALLA ANDREU PINYOL

ABOUT ME:


Andreu: Hello, my name is Andreu I'm fourteen years old and I like hockey and play de guitar.

Pau: Hello, my name is Pau I'm fourteen years old and I love playing football and meeting friends.

Oriol: Hello, my name is Andreu I'm fiveteen years old and I love swimming and music.

Andreu: I study in Institut Josep Vallverdú  a high school in les Borges Blanques.

Oriol: And we go to 3er of ESO class c.

Pau: What do you do in the free time?

Andreu: In the afternoon I play hockey and play the guitar and I sometimes play and study.

Andreu: And you Pau?

Pau: In the afternoon I play football or meet friends or I play a game.

Pau: And you Oriol?

Oriol: I go swimming every day and once a week I go to the music school to sing in a choir and I do homework.

Andreu: Do you like to go to the high school?

Oriol: Yes,I do and my favourite subject is Biology.

Oriol: And you Pau?

Pau: Not too much, but I like P.E.

Pau: And what about you, Andreu?

Andreu: Yes, I do, and my favourite subject is P:E: and Biology

Pau: What do you think about Oriol?

Andreu: Oriol is a very good student and sympathetic and he is a good boy.

Oriol: What do you think about Andreu?

Pau: Andreu is a funny person a good student and a good friend too.

Andreu: What do you think about Pau?

Oriol: He is a very funny guy and good friend



No comments:

Post a Comment