Labels

Sunday 22 April 2018

About me by Ivet Fernandez



ABOUT ME



Hi, my name is Ivet and I'm going to talk about me.
My full name is Ivet Fernandez Gavilan, I'm fourteen years old and I live in Les Borges Blanques.
Things about me: I'm funny, sociable but sometimes I'm bored. Also I like playing games, staying with my family, meeting friends, chatting on the internet and others.
This is the high school where I study, my favourite subjects are P.E and biology and I hate maths.
In Les Borges Blanques there are many places to visit, this is the Plaça Europa, this is the library, this is The Terrall.
In my house I live with my parents and with my brother his name is Victor and he is two years old.
I love animals and I have one pet, his name is Wini.
One more thing, I love eating or having a snack and thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment