Labels

Friday 20 April 2018

About me by Judit Capell & Helena Quer

ABOUT ME
JUDIT:Hi I’m Judit Capell, I’m 14 years old and I live in Juneda, a small town in les Garrigues.
HELENA: Hello I’m Helena Quer, I’m 14 years old and I live in Juneda.
JUDIT: We go to Ins Josep Vallverdú, the high school of les Borges Blanques.
HELENA: And we are in course 3rd of eso.
HELENA: I live with my father, my mother, and my brother. He is 17 years old.
JUDIT: And I live with my mum, my dad and my brother, he is 12 and next year he will come in our high school.
JUDIT: What’s your parents jobs?
HELENA: My father is a farmer and my mother manages my father company, and yours?
JUDIT: My father works in an international company and my mother is in an office.
HELENA: What do you do in your free time?
JUDIT: In my free time I meet with my friends and during the week I do paddel and English classes. And you, what do you do in your free time?
HELENA: Well in my free time I  go skating, funkey and English.
JUDIT: Do you have any favourite subject?
HELENA: No, I don’t, and you?
JUDIT: Me, neither, but I’m interesting in Maths, Biology and old languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment