Labels

Friday 20 April 2018

ABOUT AS: BY AINA PERERA AND MARIONA MOYÀ


ABOUT AS: BY AINA PERERA AND MARIONA MOYÀ




AINA: Hello! My name is Aina.
MARIONA: Hi! My name is Mariona.
AINA: We are 14 years old
MARIONA: And we live in a small town called Arbeca in Catalonia.
AINA: I live in a small house in the centre of Arbeca.
I usually live in my mum's house with my mum, my brother, Xavi, the boyfriend of my mum, and his two daughetrs.
Her names are Bruna and Jana. Twice a week I live in my father's house.
MARIONA: I live in a big  house with my parents, my sister and my grandmother.
AINA: I love cooking and dancing.
MARIONA: I like listening to music and watching TV with my friends.
MARIONA: Aina is a good friend because she always helps me when I need it. But when we meet with friends she is the slowest.
AINA: Mariona is the most sincere of the group, because she always says what she thinks. But she is cheeky.
MARIONA: When we are together, we like taking photos and make a fool of us.
AINA: When we are older we want to take a trip to Australia, the Bahamas or the Maldives Islands.

No comments:

Post a Comment