Labels

Tuesday 17 April 2018

About me: by Anna Miquel and Alba Macià

ALBA: Hello my name is Alba, I live in Les Borges Blanques the capital of Les Garrigues. It has got a famous park, El Terrall. On January we do the olive oil fair, it's amazing.

ANNA: Hello my name is Anna, I live in Arbeca is a small town near les Borges. Arbeca is beautiful. It has got a lot of places to visit. The Vilars is a prehistoric village and Santa Caterina is a very small church on a hill. It does the most delicious oil.

ALBA: I live my dad, my mum and my brother, he is 11 years old.

ANNA: I live with my dad, my mum, my grandfather and my sister. She is 11 years old.

ALBA: I had got a dog, it name is Fosca. And nowadays I have got a birds. And you?

ANNA. I haven't got any pets because I don't like them.

ALBA: We go in the same high school to the Institut Josep Vallverdú, but in a different class.

ANNA: We are in 3rd ESO.

ALBA: Our favourite subject is Biology. What do you do in your free time?

ANNA: In my free time I do dancing and reading books. And you?

ALBA: In my free time I also do dancing and go swimming.

ANNA: And we love travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment