Labels

Thursday 19 April 2018

About us by Eva Bosch &Júlia Font

 


VIDEOCURRICULUM

Hi my name is Eva and I'm Júlia. We are 14 years old and we live in Juneda,  a small town in Les Garrigues.

We are students from the Josep Vallverdú high school in Les Borges Blanques and we are doing third of ESO,

I play padel three times at week and sometimes in the weekends I do some matchs. I play padel too once a week and I run in a running track in Arbeca, an other town in Les Garrigues.

We love listening to music and meeting with friends in our free time. 
Aswell we have little sisters. Mine is Mariona and it's 11 years old. And mine is Blanca and it's 10 years old.

In our high school every year we do a school trip. This year we went to Scotland with the English class. We did a tour of the Higlands and we visited Edimburgh, Inverness and diferents towns of the country.
We think that it's a good experience to know about diferent countries.

We hope you enjoyed the video. Thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment