Labels

Friday 20 April 2018

About me by: Roger Garcia



ABOUT ME







Hi my name is Roger Garcia Caño and I'm fourteen years old.

I live in a very small village near the capital of les garrigues, Puiggròs, it has three hundred people.

I study in Institut Josep Vallverdú in Les Borges Blanques.

I live with my mum, my mum and my dog, but I also have a brother who is 17 years old, but he is living in Almeria because he plays football there.

In my free time I love doing sport or chatting with my friends. My favourite sport is cycling, but I also play paddel or tennis.

The best food in the world for me is pizza, pasta and snails.

I listen to all types of music but specially reggaeton or trap.

For me the best subjects are: Physical Education and Biology.

I think that I'm a very sociable person, also energetic and a very happy person with the other people.

In the future I don't know exactly what I'm going to study but more or less I will probably do something relationated with sport o an engineering.


No comments:

Post a Comment