Labels

Tuesday 13 November 2012

At the Airport: Dialogue 2 by Anna Gotsens & Clara Barrufet

Dialogue 2: Two videos



CHECKING IN FOR A FLIGHT
-          Good morning can I have your tickets and passport please?
-          Yes, here you are.
-          Thanks. Are you travelling to New York on business?  bisnes
-          No, I am travelling to visit the city in my holidays.
-          And, are you carrying anything which doesn’t belong to you?
-          No, I’m not.
-          Are you checking in two bags?
-          No, these three bags.
-          Oh, I see. Here are your  boarding passes. Your flight boards at gate number 20 at 10:35. Just follow the sign over there on you left.
-          Thank you very much.
-          You’re welcome. Have a good flight.





LOST LUGGAGE.

-          Come in.
-          Excuse me one of my bags hasn’t arrived.
Can I see your ticket please ?
-          Yes, here you are.
-          So you were on flight AD6198 from Barcelona.
-          Yes, that’s right.
-          Can you give me a description of the bag?
-          Yes, well it’s a big red suitcase with a blue loop in the handle.
-          Where are you staying in London?
-          In the Ritz Hotel.
-          Can I have your name?
-          Yes, it’s Anna Gotsens.
-          Right. Ok, we’ll phone you as soon as the suitcase arrives.
-          Ok, thank you very much.
-          Don’t mansion. 


7 comments: