Labels

Sunday 11 November 2012

At the Airport: Dialogue 2 by Laura , Roxana & Timea




(flight announcement)
T- Pay attention please, the passengers of the flight to Paris 45780 IM should go to gate number 25 to the check-in. Thank you!
                                 
R- Oh! Look, it’s our turn, let’s go there!
L- Yes, Let’s go!

(Checking)
T- Good morning. Can I have your passport please?
L- Yes, of course.
R- Here you are.
T- Thank you. Are you checking in four suitcases?
R- Yes we have two suitcases each one.
T- Ok. Can you let your luggage there, please?
L- Yes, of course.
T-So, here are your boarding passes. Your flight boards at gate number 27. Your flight will be in 30 minutes. Now, you have to go to passport control and then  wait for a while till gate 27 is boarding. 
L-And where is the gate?
T- You just have to follow the signs. First Passport control and later look for Gates 20 to 30. There is a waiting room there.
L- And then we have to watch the screen to know when gate 27 is boarding. Is that right?
T- Exactely, miss.
R- OK. Thanks you very much.
T- You are welcome. Have a good flight.

After the flight to Paris, when they are at baggage reclaim ( cançó de Paris)
L- Oooooooh!  No more suitcases are at the moving belt. Where is my bag?  I‘ve just found one. And I checked in two.
R- Let’s go to the information point.

(Lost luggage)
L- Excuse me, suitcase hasn’t arrived. I need it. Where is it?
T- Can I see your ticket please?
L- Yes here you are.
T- Okay… so you were on flight 45780 IM from London to Paris. Can you give me a description of the lost bag?
L- Sure, it is big and green. I think it is the typical Sansonite bag.
T- I see, where are you staying in Paris?
R- We are staying in NH ( Novo Hotel).
T-And what’s your name, please?
L- My name is Laura Oró Monico…
R- Look at that suitcase! Is this yours?
L- Lady! Lady! One moment please! Excuse me. I’m afraid that you’ve got a wrong suitcase. This is my bag Lady!
Lady- No this is my suitcase!
R- Look at the label! Here is Laura’s name.
Lady- Oh it’s true.. I’m sorry! It’s like my bag. It’s identical and I confuse it.
L-Don’t worry, it’s ok, thank you.  Good bye!
Lady- bye, bye!
R- So now we can go to our hotel and enjoy this holiday in Paris.




4 comments: