Labels

Friday 2 November 2012

Meeting People: Dialogue 1 Sergi Ollé & Gerard Ribelles





-Hi I'm Gerard, Pleased to meet you
-hi, I'm Sergi please to meet you too. How old are you?
-I'm fourteen years old and you?
-Oh me too. Where are you from?
-I'm from Les Borges Blanques and you?
-I'm from Juneda, I think our towns are near.
-Oh yes, maybe we can meet some day. What's your address?
-My address is number 3, Puigverd Street and yours?
-My address is 27 Santa Justina Street. What are your hobbies?
-My hobbies are playing basket and playing computer games and yours?
-Oh I like playing basketball too, also chatting by Internet and playing computer games. What's your favorite food?
-I like spaguetis and you?
-I prefer omelettes. Do you like music?
-Oh yes my favorite singer is Jason Mraz and yours?
-I don't have a specific one.
-What's your favorite TV programme?
-My favorite TV programme is "How I meet your mother".
-I didn't know this programme. Mine is "The Big Bang Theory".
-What languages do you speak?
-I speak Catalan, Spanish and bit of English and you?
-I speak Cataln, Spanish and English too. Do you have Facebook or any other?
-Yes I've got Facebook and Twitter and you?
-I'vo got Facebook only.
-I'm in a rush to get home. We will talk by Facebook.

8 comments: