Labels

Tuesday 20 November 2012

At the Airport: Dialogue 2 by Carla Camí & Andrea Sanchiz


AT THE AIRPORT

Security Announcement
For security reasons, please keep your luggage and all packages with you at all times until they are checked. Unattended baggage will be removed immediately for inspection and may be damaged or destroyed.
For security reasons, do not accept packages or bags that do not belong to you.

Security check
-       -Good morning. Can I see your passport and ticket please?
-       -Yes, here you are.
-       -Are you travelling to Canada on business?
-       -No, I’m going to see my relatives. On Saturday it will be the birthday of my cousin.
-       -Oh, ok. Is this your suitcase?
-       -Yes, that’s right.
-       -And did you pack it yourself?
-       -Yes, I packed it yesterday evening.
-       -Uh-huh, and... have it been with you since this morning?
-       -Yes, ... er.. I came straight to the airport by bus.
-       -Right. Are you carrying anything which doesn’t belong to you?
-       -Erm... no, nothing at all.
-       -Okay then. Here is your ticket.
-       -Thanks a lot. Bye!
-       -Have a nice flight!

5 comments: