Labels

Friday 2 November 2012

Meeting People: Dialogue 1 Francesc Padró & Marc Pifarré




-Hi! What’s your name?
--Hi, I’m Marc, and you?
-I’m Francesc.
--How are you?
-I’m fine thanks, and you?
--Me too. Where do you live?
-I live in les Borges Blanques, and you?
--I’ live in Miami. How old are you?
-I’m 14, and you?
--Oh me too!.
-Have you got any brothers or sisters?
--Yes I have 1 sister, and you?
-I have 1 sister too.
--Do you like  sports?
-Yes, I play basketball in a team, and you?
--I play football in a team. In what team do you play?
-- I play at the team .............. and you?
I play at the team .....................
-Do you want to play a match of basketball with our team?
--Ok! And tomorrow we can play a match of football with my team
-Oh that’s perfect. Tomorrow I’m calling you.
--Ok, good bye.
- See you tomorrow.

7 comments: