Labels

Monday 12 November 2012

At the Airport: Conversation 2 by Ferran and Justin




-       Excuse me, what time is it?

-       Erm..., its half past three.

-       Oh, OK, thanks you. My flight leaves at five o’clock.
-       Are you flying to Spain?
-       Yes, I do. I’m going to Barcelona.
-       Oh, what a coincidence! I also go to Barcelona. What airline are you flying?
-       My airline is Air Europe. And yours?
-       My airline is Iberia. Are you travelling to Barcelona on business?
-       No, I am travelling to Barcelona because I want to do a cruise for the Mediterranean Sea. It’ll be very interesting.
-       Oh! It’s a fantastic idea. I did a cruise last summer. It was great!
-       And you, Are you travelling to Barcelona on business?
-       Yes, I have an important meeting in Barcelona.
...
-       Excuse me, what’s your name?
-       My name is Justin. And you, what’s your name?
-       My name is Ferran. I’m going to have a coffee. Do you want to come with me?
-       Yes! Thank you.
...
When they finished,  Ferran went to the security check...
-       Good afternoon. Can I see your passports and tickets please?
-       Yes, here you are.
-       Are these your suitcase?
-       Yes, that’s right.
-       Ok, thank you. Have a good flight.
-       Thank you very much.

6 comments: