Labels

Monday 12 November 2012

At the Airport: Dialogue 2 by Arnau Morell & Arnau Capdevila

At the aiport





DIALOGUE 2
At the airport
- Good morning can I have your tickets and passports please?
- Yes. Here you are.
- Thank you. Are you checking in two bags?
- Eee… No. I check-ing one bag.
- Here are your boarding passes. Your flight boards at gate 60 at 11:15. Just follow the signs over there on your left.               
- Ok thanks
- You are  welcome sir. Have a good flight
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lost Luggage
- Excuse me, is this Lost Luggage Department?
- Yes, how can I help for you?
- I ‘ve lost my suitcase.
- Ok, what is your name?
- My name is Arnau Capdevila
- Can I have your passport and flight ticket?
- Yes, here they are.
- How is your suitcase?
- My suitcase is black and weighed 13 kg
- Are there any special characteristics?
- No there aren’t any. But I have these luggage tickets I kept just in case.
- That’s good. It’ll help a lot to locate them. Thank you.
  Your flight was IB 350 to London. Departing at 6:00. Is that right?
- Yes, it is. It seems your bags went to a wrong airport. Don’t worry as soon as they arrive here we’ll send them at your hotel. OK? Can you write down the name of the hotel and your address?
- Of course. Thanks
- Keep this ticket, but probably in the afternoon you’ll have your luggage there.Ok? Have a good stay! Good luck
- Thank you, sir.

7 comments: