Labels

Monday 12 November 2012

At the Airport: Dialogue 2 by Joan and Guillem





Confirming a reservation:

- Hello is that Air Europa?
- Yes sir, how can I help you?
- Erm... I’m phoning to confirm my flight to Germany this evening at 15:00.
- Can I have your name please sir?
- Yes, It’s Lopez. L-O-P-E-Z. Joan Lopez.
-Just a second Mr. Lopez...  Yes, flight number AE 111 to Germany. Departing at 15:00.
- Ok thanks, and is there a delay?
- Not now.
- Ok, thank you very much.
- You’re welcome.

At the check in:

- Good morning, can I look your tickets and passport please?
- Yes, this is my ticket and the passport is... here.
- Thank you. Are you checking-in your bag?
- No, Thanks. I’m going to keep my hand luggage in the plane.
- Ok. Here are your boarding passes. Your flight boards at gate number 24 at 15:00. Just follow the signs.
- Thank you. Goodbye!
-You’re welcome sir. Have a good flight.

Announcement

This in an announcement for passengers on Air Europa flight AE 111 to Germany. This flight in now boarding at gate 24. We wish you a pleasant flight. Thank you.


When the sir is going to security check:

- Sorry, sorry... erm can I l check your bag?
- No, I’m in a rush. My flight is living in 5 minutes...
- But I must look into your bag, sir. Wait please sir.

The police takes sir’s bag and opens it.

- Oh! What’s this?
- Oh.. This isn’t mine.
- There may be 5 kg of drugs.
- But, but.. this isn’t mine.
- I don’t know, but you must come with me to police office.
- But, but...

The sir goes to the police office.

7 comments: