Labels

Wednesday 9 October 2019

Intoducing myself by Oriol Armengol

About me



Hi, I'm Oriol Armengol and I'm thirteen years old. I'm Catalan and I live in Juneda. My birthday is on the 22nd of December.

I have two brothers, their names are Roger and Pol. Roger is the older one and he is 10 years old and he always is annoying me. Pol is the little one, he is 9 years old, and he is lovely. My father is called Albert. He's 45 years old and he works as a telecomunications technic. My mum is Carme, she is 40 years old. She works in Lleida, she works as a dentist. I live in a house. My house has three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, one on each floor, one kitchen and one large living room.

My hobbies are reading, especially Mortadelo and Filemón comics, they're very funny. I also like go ciclying and if its with friends better. I like to listen to rap, its my favourite music style. I love playing padel and I train a lot and I often go to padel tournaments. So, this is all of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment