Labels

Wednesday 9 October 2019

Introducing myself by Emma Cortada

About me

Hello, I am Emma I’m 14 years old and my birthday is on 5th February, I live in a flat in Juneda, but when I was little I live in Lleida, and when I was two years old I moved to Juneda because I have my family there.
I am Catalan and I’m from Catalonia.
I have one sister her name is Joana, she is 12 years old, her birthday is on the 2th October. She likes dance ballet. My mum is a librarian and my dad is a farmer.
In my house we don’t have pets but when I was younger I wanted a dog, even though in my grandmother house we have a dog, her name is Tina.
My hobby is dancing funky and I practice it from 5 years ago. I like meeting my friends too. Also, I like watching Netflix series and listening to music. In the future I want to travel in many countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment