Labels

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Introducing myself by Gina Mateus

ABOUT ME


Hello, I am Gina and I live in Juneda. I have 13 years old but on 1st of November I will be 14 years old. I study in Ins Josep Vallverdú of Les Borges Blanques.
I live in a house with my mom, my dad and my brother. I am Catalan and I'm from Catalonia. I have one brother, his name is Sergi, he is 20 years old. His hobbies are playing football and playing video games. 
My mum is Maria, she is 49 years old and is a secretary. My dad is Abel, he is 49 years old too and a farmer. My hobbies are meeting my friends and listening to music. My favourite food is pasta, my favourite drink is fanta and my favourite season is winter. We have a pet in our family It's a dog who is 5 years old and she's called Boira. 

No comments:

Post a Comment