Labels

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Introducing myself by Ariadna Farrerons

About me

Hi, I'm Ariadna Farrerons Garrido I'm 13 years old. I was born on the 6 of December. I live in a house in Les Borges Blanques at the moment. I'm Catalan and I'm from Catalonia. I have two brothers their names are Joel and Marc. Joel is 10 years old and he likes playing paddle and hoquey  and Marc is 7 years old and he likes playing football and paddle.

In my family there are five members: my mum, my dad and my two brothers. My mum is a secretary in the business of my dad and my dad is the boss of the business. The business is of construction. When I was younger I had 2 cats, 1 fish and a turtle, and now I have a dog, her name is Mona and she is 1 year old.

I enjoy meeting my friends and listening to music. In the future I want be a teacher of pre-school. My hobbies are playing paddle, skating and dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment