Labels

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Introducing myself by Rosanna Gelonch

About me 

Hello my name is Rosanna. I am Catalan and I live in Juneda.
I have one brother called Romà. He is 12 years old . 
In my house we live four people: my mum. She is called Anna she is teacher and she is 44 years old, my dad he is called Ramon he is a farmer and he is 45 years old my brother and me. 

We have a pet in our family. It's a tortoise which is 8 years old and she is called Mumu.
My hobbies are using my moblie, playing football, playing padel and sleeping.
My favourite band is Doctor Prats and my favourite singer is Miki Nuñez. 

I live in a house which has 3 bedrooms, 2 toilettes, one living room, a kitchen and more things, it's a good house.
I would like to be P.E teacher   


No comments:

Post a Comment