Labels

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Introducing myself by Ivet Baraza

ABOUT ME


Hi! My name is Ivet. I'm fourteen years old and I live in Les Borges Blanques.
My birthday is on June. I'm a student at INS Josep Vallverdú. My favourite subject is English.
There are four people in my family. My father is a factory worker and my mother a teacher. I have one brother. His name is Òscar.
I would like to be a teacher because I like children. My hobby are dancing and travelling.
In my free time , I also like meeting friends.
My favourite food is macarroni and my favourite drink is Coca-cola. My favourite day of the week is Friday because I like the weekends. My favourite months is June because is my birthday. I like terror movies. I study English  because and I like it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment