Labels

Tuesday 8 October 2019

Introducing myself by Carla Pifarré

INTRODUCING MYSELF
Hi, my name is Carla, I am 14 years old and I live in Les Borges Blanques. I'm from Catalonia and I'm catalan. My birthday is in the 27th of July. I'm a student of 3rd of ESO. I'm very brave and kind.

In my family we are four members: my parents, my brother and me. I don't have any pets. My brother is bigger than me and he is 21 years old.

I like doing a lot of things like: painting and drawing, meeting my friends, watching shows and films, listening to music, travelling, reading, and many more things. I also like playing games when I'm free. I don't like studying, dancing and singing.

English is one of my favourite subjects, and I chose this optative because I want to learn and train more things about it. Also because the English is very important and necessary for our lives.

And here it ends my presentation, I hope you learned more things about me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment