Labels

Wednesday 16 October 2019

introducing myself by Dúnia


INTRODUCING MYSELF



Hello, my name is Dúnia and this is my presentation.
I live in les Borges Blanques and I'm fourteen years old. I'm from Catalonia and I'm Catalan.
In my family we four; my mum, my dad, my sister and me. My sister has eight years old , therefore I am bigger than her.
I have one pet, it is a dog, it's a female, it's called Estrella and it's two years old.

I have so many hobbies; I like dancing, meeting my friends, talking, doing sports, listening to music and I like watching TV and movies.

I'm in oral english because I like this language and It's good to practise but I'm here too because I would like to make a trip.

And here my presentation, I hope you liked it and learned a little about me.


No comments:

Post a Comment