Labels

Monday 21 October 2019

INTRODUCING MYSELF BY PEP GAYA

ABOUT ME


Hello
I'm Pep and I live in l'Albi, in a house. I'm 14 years old. I'm Catalan because I live in Catalonia. I have one brother his name's is Pol, he's younger than me. I live with my father, he is called Pep, and my mother her name is Mina. My father is 47 and my mother is 42. Mina works in l'Albi in a bakery and my father in Lleida. We haven't got any pet, but I want a cat.
My hobbies are playing football and paddle. These are the different activities that I practise every day. My favourite music band is Doctor Prats because I like catalan music. My favourite subject of school is P.E. because I like sport. I don't know yet what I would like to be, because I like a lot of different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment