Labels

Wednesday 9 October 2019

Introducing myself by Clara Perera Miret

About me

Hello,
I’m Clara and I live in Arbeca, in a house. I’m 14 years old. I’m Catalan because I live in Catalonia. I’m an only child. I haven’t got any brothers or sisters. I live with my father, he is called Jaume, and my mother, her name is Sònia. My father is 49 and my mother is 44. Sònia works in Lleida and my father in Arbeca, he is an engineer. We haven’t got any pet, but I want a dog, because I love them.
My hobbies are skiing, swimming and playing paddle. These are the different activities that I practice like a routine every day of the year. Also,I like watching films. My favourite music band is Txarango but I also like Itaca Band, because I like Catalan bands. My favourite subject of school is P.E., because I like doing sport and I like moving. I don’t know yet what I would like to be, because I like a lot of different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment