Labels

Friday 29 November 2019

At the airport by Pau Berent and Oriol Armengol

At the airport, by Pau Berent and Oriol Armengol




At the airport


Pau -Excuse me, where is it the chek-in-desk?
Oriol -Oh, it’s there, you follow this aisle and then turn to the right on the first curve.
Pau -Ok thanks, have a good day
Oriol - Bye.


On the check-in-desk


Oriol -Hi. Where are you going?
Pau -I’m going to London.
Oriol -That’s nice. Can you show me your passport please?
Pau-Here you have
Oriol -Ok, put the baggage on the conveyor belt.
Pau - Ok.
Oriol -Perfect. How long are you beeing there?
Pau-For three weeks, I’m going on bussines. 
Oriol -Ok, would you like window seat or aisle seat?
Pau- Window seat please
Oriol -Ok, here you have your boarding card. You board the airplane on the gate 13 at 2.30p.m. near there there are some cafe to kill some time.
Pau -Perfect, thanks
Oriol -Now you have to go through security. Have a nice trip.


In the security Control


Oriol -Hello.
Pau -Hello
Oriol -Leave all your metal objects on that tray please.
Pau -Ok
Oriol -Do you have any sharp objects on your hand baggage?
Pau -No, I don’t
Oriol -That’s perfect, pass throug that gate please
Pau -No problem
Oriol -You are clean, have a good flight


In the gate


Pau -I will seat on the departure loung. I  ust keep and eye to the information screens.


After some time

Pau -I must go to the 13th gate, my flight is going to set off early.

On the gate

Oriol -Hello, show me your boarding card please
Pau -Here you are
Oriol -Ok, it’s all perfect. Have a nice flight
Pau -Thanks, bye

On the plane

Oriol -We inform you that the flight has been delayed for 1 hour.
Pau -Oh, that isn’t nice

When the plane finally set off

Pau -Oh, finally we are setting off, I hope for a good flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment