Labels

Wednesday 13 November 2019

MEETING MY FRIENDS Alba Bonet i Núria Mateus


MEETING FRIENDS

 a-who is?
n-I’m Núria
n- Hi Alba!
a-Hi Núria! Came on enter

a- Well how are you?
n- I’m fine, and you?
a-I’m fine, thanks.

n-Tell me something about you?
a- well this summer it was a very good summer because I had fun with friends and family and I went to a lot of parties. And you?
n- oh, that was very good. This course it’s going very well and I’m taking better marks than last year.

a- fantastic! What about your family?
n- My brother Abel is 11 years old. My mum Mònica is a secretary in Vinaixa and my dad Eduard is a farmer in Albagés. And your family?
a- My brother Abel is 17 years old, he’s studying 2nd of batxillerat and he wants to be a doctor. My mum Cristina is 47,and she is a secretary.My dad Josep is 46 and he’s a policeman.

a- what do you do in your free time?
n- I like go gym or dance. I also meet with my friends to talk or watch movies. Do you listen to music?
a- Oh yes! that’s one of my favourites things. I love Miki Nuñez and his new album Amuza and I always like catalan music or Morat.

n- Do you want to meet next Friday in Elysium? I’m free all the day.
a- It’s a good idea! we can go lunch and talk. At what time do you want to meet?
n-text me on Thursday.
a- Ok! See you soon in Friday.
n-Bye
a-Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment