Labels

Wednesday 13 November 2019

Meeting friends by Marc Camí & Aitor Lahuerta

Reencounter Marc i Aitor


Aitor-Hello bro,
Marc-Hello bro,  when of time without seeing us
Aitor-  Yes is thrut, we go to play Ps4 to my house
Marc- Ok bro
Marc- What team do you choose for this fast game?
Aitor- I choose Liverpool.
Marc- Ok I choose Manchester City because this teams are the clasico in the Premier League
Aitor- Ok lets go to the match.
Marc- You don't know playing FIFA because you only run whith the Liverpool players.
Aitor- Yes yes but how won the game?
Marc- YOu but I'm worts than you.
Marc- This match made me ungry lets go to cook pasta to dinner.
Aitor- Ok lets go.
Marc- Do you know doing pasta?
Aitor- Yes, I'm doing it already
Marc- HOO its good
Aitor- Yes Yes It has been pretty good

No comments:

Post a Comment