Labels

Wednesday 13 November 2019

MEETING MY FRIENDS by Júlia ciurana, Pep Gaya & Clara Perera


MEETING MY FRIENDS


PEP: I will open the door.
_____________________

CLARA: Hello! How long time without see you!
PEP: Oh Clara it's you!
CLARA: Yes!
JÚLIA: Oh yes! We missed you!
CLARA: Me too!
JÚLIA: Do you want something to eat or drink?
CLARA:Yes please, a glass of water.
PEP: Come with us.
_____________________

CLARA: Oh thank you! And how is everything going? Tell me things about you!
JÚLIA: I'm playing in a football team in Lleida, three times a week and once the match and the team is called  A.E.M. 
CLARA: And you Pep?
PEP: I'm playing paddle two days a week, here in l'Albi.
CLARA: Oh it's fun!
JÚLIA: And now, explain about you Clara!
CLARA: I swimming all the year two days a week in Mollerussa and in the winters I go to skiing.
PEP: Do you want to do something? What we can do here in l'Albi Júlia?
JÚLIA: If you want we can go to the garden and see the landscape of l'Albi.
PEP: okey!
CLARA: Oh it's fun! It's a good idea!
______________________

JÚLIA: Here there are some trees, some grass and the main road of l'Albi.
PEP: And also there are some houses!
CLARA: Oh, it's a nice town! I will come back here to see you and visit the town but now it's time to go home because I will lost the train, but bfore take a nice picture!
______________________

PEP GAYA - JÚLIA CIURANA - CLARA PERERA 
CURS 2019-20

No comments:

Post a Comment