Labels

Thursday 21 November 2019

Meeting Friends by Roger Gallart and Abel Gonzalez


Abel: Hi Roger, were are you?
Roger: Hi Abel I'm in my grandma's house.
Abel: Ok. Do you want to come to my bar to talk about the exams we have tomorrow?
Roger: Ok. I'm coming.

- - - - - - - - - - - - 10 MINUTES LATER - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Abel: Hey Roger! Come here.
Roger: Hi Abel.
Abel: Roger tomorrow we have 2 exams  and we need to study.
Roger: Oh yeah it's true! Come with me to my house and there we can study.

- - - - - - - - - - - - IN MY HOUSE - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Roger: Abel we need to study catalan.
Abel: Yes and geography too.

Roger: This is so boring!
Abel: Yes, this nominal adverbs  it's too hard!
Roger: Aaah this is so boring! Come down and play videogames!
Abel: Oooh yeah come on, come on!

- - - - - - - - - - IN THE LIVINGROOM - - - - - - - - - - - -

Roger: What game do you want to play?
Abel: I don't know, what games do you have?
Roger: Fortnite, GTA 5, FIFA and Call of Duty.
Abel: Ok. GTA 5.
Roger: Ok. Come on.

Abel: My mum is calling me, I have to go trainig.
Abel: Bye, bye!
Roger: Bye.

Abel:Rogeeeer la jaquetaaa!
Roger: Te pesat!

1 comment:

  1. Meeting friends in Taiwan has never been easier. You can find international and local friends in Taiwan for culture exchange, language exchange partners, date, flirt, or just chat with Taiwan singles. It’s very easy to register, view photos, and send messages to single men and women in Taiwan.
    Here you can find the safest and free datinf site of taiwan.Simply click below for more:
    taiwan dating site english

    ReplyDelete