Labels

Wednesday 13 November 2019

MEETING MY FRIEND by Emma Cortada and Gina Mateus

MEETING MY FRIEND

Gina: Hello Emma! It's been a lot since we met last time
Emma: Yes! It passed a lot! How are you?
Gina: I'm fine, and you? How is your family?
Emma: Not bad, and yours? The last time I saw them , your brother was in the hospital, how is he now?
Gina: Oh, he has recuperated and can walk again
Emma: I'm glad he is well
Emma: Do you want to go take something in my house?
Gina: Okay, it's a good idea
Emma: What are your hobbies?
Gina: I love meeting my friends and listening to music, and you?
Emma: I dance funky one hour a week and I enjoy watching series and meeting friends too
Gina: Do you have pets in your house?
Emma: No, but I would like to have a dog, and what about you? 
Gina: I have a dog, her name is Boira, it's 5 years old
Gina: Oh! It's so late! I have to go home
Emma: Sure? It's very early!
Gina: Yes, sorry, tomorrow i will have to wake up soon
Emma: If you want, I can go with you
Gina: Okay, thank you!
Gina: I really liked seeing you, we keep in touch!
Emma: Yes, me too. Bye! 
Gina: Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment