Labels

Wednesday 13 November 2019

Meeting Friends by Naira Simó, Ariadna Farrerons & Rosanna Gelonch


Dialogue 

In the square... 

Ariadna: Hello Naira!

Naira: Hello Ariadna 

Ariadna: Where do want to take the photos 

Naira: In the "Banqueta".

Ariadna: Ok. Do you want to meet with Rosanna 

Naira: Yes ! It's a good idea 


Ring the tone...

Naira: Can you go to take photos with Ariadna and me?

Rosanna: No I have to do homework and study.

Ariadna: Come on please! After the photos we help you with the homework. 

Rosanna: Ok I take the jacket and we leave to the banqueta. 

Naira and Ariadna: Ok come on!


In the baqueta...

Ariadna: Today it's windy are you sure to take photos 

Rosanna: Do you want to do another thing 

Naira: No, no . I want to take photos

Ariadna and Rosanna: Sure 

Naira: No! Ok we go to the  bar 


In the bar...

Waiter: Do you want anything 

Rosanna: Yes 3 little waters 

Waiter: Ok! Wait a moment 

Rosanna: I go to study 

Naira: Ok me too.

Rosanna and Naira: Bye 

Ariadna: Bye 



No comments:

Post a Comment