Labels

Thursday 14 November 2019

MEETING MY FRIENDS Carla Pifarré, Dúnia Navarlaz i Dani Reñé



MEETING MY FRIENDS


DIALOGUE:

AT THE DOOR OF HIGH SCHOOL:


- DR: Dúnia, Carla, finally you’re here!

- CP: Hi Dani, nice to meet you again.


- DN:  Hello! How are you and you family?
 And, how were your summer holidays?


- DR: Me and my family are good as always, and my holidays were a little bit bored, but I enjoyed them anyways! I went to the mountain with my family. 
- DN: Wow, nice! And how was the place?
- DR: The place where we were, was a rural house in the center of the nature. It was so beautiful. 
And how was your trip?
- CP: Our holidays trip was amazing!, We went to a summer english camp in London. We met a lot of people there. 
- DN: This was the best summer of my life! We visited so many beautiful things there! Look, look! (  fotos introduïdes pifa londres :) )
-DR: Ooh, I wanted to go too. But my parents planned my trip before. Next year if my parent let me, I will come with you.  : · )
- CP: Sure! And we can go with all of our friends. There you can learn a lot of english.
- DN: Are you ready for 3rth of ESO? The people says it was their most difficult course of ESO.
- DR: Ouu, don’t tell me, this is so sad!
-DN: (Laught)
-DR: (Laught)


MUSIC STARTS PLAYING:


- CP: Guys, stop laughing, the music is already playing! C’mon let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment