Labels

Wednesday 13 November 2019

Meeting friends by Pau Berent and Oriol Armengol

Meeting friends


Pau -Hi, Oriol. How are you?
Oriol -Hi Pau. I'm fine, thanks. How about you?
Pau -I'm OK, however, a little bit tired because this week I have done a lot of exams.
Oriol -Oh, me too and I have one else tomorrow. Do you?
Pau -No, but if you want I can help you to study
Oriol -That's perfect. Would you like to come to my house at 7 o'clock?
Pau -I'm affraid, I have a very important hockey training. How about at 5 o'clock?
Oriol -Ok, don't forget the book.
Pau -I wont forget it, see you later

At 5 o'clock

Pau -Hi, Oriol, I'm Pau.
Oriol -Ok, I open you, go upstairs.

A few minutes later

Pau -Hi, Oriol
Oriol -Hi, Pau
Pau -From what lesson do you have the exam?
Oriol -We are on Lesson 2.
Pau -Perfect we are doing the same.
Oriol -Before starting, would you like some biscuits or something to drink?
Pau -Yes, thanks. I would like some water please.
Oriol -Oh, that's nice, I have some water here, here you are.
Pau -Thank you.

At 6.45

Pau -Oh, I have to go to the hockey training
Oriol -Oh, doesn't matter. Thanks now I know it all, I think I will pass the exam.
Pau -You're welcome. If you want we can meet an other day
Oriol -It will be a pleasure. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment