Labels

Tuesday 12 November 2019

MEETING FRIENDS by Ivet Baraza & Núria Rubió


MEETING PERSON




n: hello, sorry!
i: quiet, i’m used to.
n:  what is your name?
i: and you?
n: nuria nice to meet you ivet
i: and: also, how old are you?
n: 14 years and you?
i: Look just like me, we already have something in common.
n: are you going to 3 of ESO ?
i: yes, do you have any brother or sister?
n: not yet but in a few months yes, and you ??
i: yes, I have a big brother.
n: how lucky you are! I will have a small brother! How old is your brother?
i: He is 21 years old, surely better than having a big brother.
n: what's going !! ?? It's better to have a big brother !!   And what will you do now?
i: I will go to my house now before it gets dark.
n: I also have to go home, but first do you want me to accompany you to leave the dog at home with my godparents?
i: okey
five minuts later
n: This is my house
i: Wow! There are very big and beatiful!
n: do you think that we give the number and we talk later?
i: it's ok!
i: See you later!
n: goodbye! we are in contact

No comments:

Post a Comment