Labels

Friday 26 October 2012

Meeting People: Dialogue 1 Arnau Capdevila & Arnau Morell






Arnau C: Hi, I’m Arnau Capdevila!!
Arnau M: Hi, I’m Arnau Morell!!
Arnau M: Pleased to meet you.
Arnau C: Pleased to meet you, too. How are you?
Arnau M: I’m good thanks. And yours?
Arnau C: I’m good, too, thanks.
Arnau C: Where are you from?
Arnau M: I’m from Les Borges Blanques. And yours?
Arnau C: I live in Arbeca.
Arnau M: How old are you?
Arnau C: I’m 14 years old. And yours?
Arnau M: I’m 14 years old.
Arnau C: What’s your job?
Arnau M: I’m student, I’m not working
Arnau M:  Have you got any brothers our sisters?
Arnau C: Yes, I have one brother, his name is Bernat. And yours, have you got any brother?
Arnau M: No I haven’t, I have got one sister, her name is Mariona.
Arnau C: Do you like sport?
Arnau M: Yes, my favourite sport is athletics,  I like run. Have you got any hobbies?
Arnau C:  Yes, I like riding a mountain bike.
Arnau M: Ok Arnau, bye I go in my house, nice to meet you.
Arnau C:  Ok, nice to meet you too.


4 comments: