Labels

Monday 22 October 2012

Meeting People: Dialogue 1 Andrea Roxana & Núria Güell




+Hello!
-Hello!
+My name is Roxana. What’s your name?
-My name is Núria. Nice to meet you.
+Nice to meet you too. How old are you?
-I'm 14. And you?
+Oh! Me too! Where are you from?
-I'm from Les Borges Blanques, and you?
+Oh! Me too! 
-Are you here in London with your family?
+No, I’m here with my friends. And you?
-I’m here with my parents and my sister.
+And have you been here long?
-I came 3 days ago.
+And when do you go back home?
-This Saturday. And you? Have you been here long?
+I arrived this morning. I will stay here 5 days and on Friday I will go back home.
-What historical places will you visit?
+Mmm... I think I will visit some museums and the Big Ben. And you?
-Yesterday I went to visit the Big Ben and the houses of Parliament, and the first day that I stay here I went to visit the British museum and the National Gallery. And tonight I will go to the cinema with my parents and my sister to watch a movie.
+Oh! And which movie are you going to watch?
-I don’t know. When we will stay at the cinema we will chose the movie. Would you like to come with use to the cinema?
+Okey! See you here at 6 o’clock. I will go with my friends.
-Perfect! See you later!
+See you later, good bye!
-Good bye.

8 comments: