Labels

Sunday 21 October 2012

Meeting People: Dialogue 1 Ferran Prats & Justin Bolohan


   PRESENTATION 1 FERRAN & JUSTIN






-      Excuse me! Are you Justin?
-      Erm…Yes. Who are you?
-      I’m Ferran. We met in a basketball team at high school.
-      Ahhh…OK. And, Where are you from?
-      I’m from Manchester.
-      Oh! I was born in Manchester and I grew up there!
-      We were very good friends in the high school of Manchester.
-      …Oh! Ferran! How are you?
-      I’m fine, thank you. And you, how are you?
-      Fine too. Where do you live now?
-      Now, I live in Manchester. And you?
-      I live here, in London. And what are you doing here?
-      I’m visiting my grandmother. She lives here.
-      Oh, OK! And what’s your job?
-      I work in a hospital. I’m a doctor. And you, where do you work?
-      I work in a restaurant. I’m a cook. I’m married with the owner of this restaurant. Her name is Maria.         And what about you. Are you married?
-      No, but I live with my girlfriend Ana. She doesn’t want to marry.
-      Do you have any hobby?
-      Yes, I like basketball but I also play the guitar.
-      Oh! It’s fantastic. I also like basketball and the guitar. Do you play in a band?
-      Yes! In Manchester, I’m very famous. The name of my band is Green Hot Chili Peppers.
-      Congratulations! It’s fantastic. (“He looks the watch) Oh! It’s very late!. Excuse me, but I have to go to work.
-      Ok. I’d like to see you again. Goodbye.
-      Goodbye.

8 comments: