Labels

Monday 22 October 2012

Meeting People: Dialogue 1 Joel Roura & Josep Boronat




Josep: Hello! What’s your name?
Joel: Hi! My name is Joel, and yours?
Josep: I’m Josep. Pleased to meet you.
Joel: Pleased to meet you to. And what’s your nationality?
Josep: I’m Catalan, but I like to speak in English. and what’s your nationality?
Joel: I’m Catalan too.  
Josep:  What part of Spain are you from?                               
Joel:  I’m from North-East And you?
Josep:  Me too, from Catalonia.
Joel: Have you got any brother or sister?
Josep: yes, I have an older brother.
Joel: How old are you?
Josep:  I’m 13 years old, and you?
Joel: I’m 14.
Josep: What’s your favorite food?
Joel: My favorite food  is pizza.
Josep:  What's your address?
Joel: Number 1, Riu Femosa Street, and yours?
Josep: Number 52, Pi i Maragall Street
Josep:  See you then Joel, Bye
Joel: Bye see you then.

10 comments: