Labels

Friday 19 October 2012

Meeting People: Dialogue 1 Anna Minguella i Ivette Macià




-Fordward
-You can leave things
-Hello my name is Ivette and what’s your name?
-Hi my name is Anna.
-Nice to meet you  Anna.
-Where are you from Ivette ?
-I from Lleida, in Catalonia. And yours?
- I’m from Barcelona capital of Catalonia.
- Oh Barcelona is beautiful city!.Do you have any hobbies or favourite sport?
-Yes, I practises swimming and tennis. And yours?
- Oh no I prefer music because I play the guitar in my high school. Do you play any instruments in your high school?
-Yes I play violin two a week. By true, What’s the name of your school go?
- I go in Cater High School. Do you like travel?
- Yes I love it but it’s very expensive.
-When I was young I will travel to London. Will want to me acompany?
-If loved.



By Ivette Macià & Anna Minguella.

10 comments: