Labels

Friday 19 October 2012

Meeting People: Dialogue 1 - Joan López and Guillem Prats

 


-Hi! I’m Joan Lopez.

-Oh.. hello, I’m Guillem Prats. Nice to meet you.

-Nice to meet you Guillem : ) How old are you?

-I’m 14 years old. And you?

-I’m 13 years old! My birthday is on 27th December and yours?

-It’s on 15th September. And where are you from?

-I’m from Juneda, Catalonia, and you?

-I’m from Les Borges Blanques. What do you do in your free time?

-Some of my hobbies are playing the guitar, playing basketball and.. Do you like
playing basketball?

-Yes, I like it. But I also like playing the guitar, playing the saxophone and
others…

-Oh, really? Do you like music?

-Yes, I do. And you, do you like music?

-Yes, but I also like watching TV and chatting on the Internet.

-OK. And how do you go to school?

-Oh, I go there by bus, and you?

-On foot. Do you like sports?

-I like watching sports, and I also like playing basketball. And you?

-Generally, I like all sports but I prefer basketball, skateboarding and skiing. So
what type of food do you like?

-I really like pizza and pasta, but I don’t like soup.

-And what’s your favourite film?

-I really like Adventure and Comedy films, and you?

-I like all type of films like Lords of Rings but I prefer reading a book.

-Oh, good. And what is your idol?

-Steve Vai, a guitarist. And yours?

-Jason Mraz, a singer.

- OK. So have a good day.

- Ok. We’ll be in contact by mail or on Facebook.

-Bye, Bye

10 comments:

  1. I am literally howling at this!

    Òscar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just couldn't stop watching it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy watching it! We did our best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this web web site plus your website will undoubtedly be among my new favorite ones.I favor this amazing site given possesses given me some kind of dedication to have success for a lot of purpose, so thanks
    hollywood venue

    ReplyDelete