Labels

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Meeting People: Dialogue 1 Anna Gotsens & Clara Barrufet






-Hello! I’m Anna. What’s your name?
-Hello. My name is Clara. Nice to meet you, Anna.
-Pleased to meet you Clara. How old are you and when is your -birthday?
-I’m 14 and my birthday is on 6th of June. And yours?
-I’m 14 too and the date of my birthday is on 30th of January.
 -Where are you from Anna?
-I’m from Arbeca, and you?
-I’m from Roma.
-Really? I love Italian pizzas! I want to visit Italy one day.
-I prefer Italian fresh pasta.
-What do you do Clara?
-I’m a student. I study in the L. C. Benedetto da Norcia.
-I’m a student too. I study in JosepVallverdú High school in les -Borges Blanques.
-What’ your favorite subject?
-I really like art and English too. And you?
-My favorite subject is theatre.
-Oh! I like theatre too, but I don’t do it at school.
-What is your hobby, Anna?
-I really like reading and meeting friends. And what about you?
-I love listening to music.
-Oh! What kind of music do you enjoy listening?
-I like rock and pop. What is your favorite group or singer?
-I really like Rihanna and Coldplay.
-Oh, I like Bruno Mars.
-It’s a good singer!
-Yes, he is, and my favorite song of him  is “Granade”.
-I prefer “Just the way you are”.
-Well Clara, I should go with my friends.
-What is  your address, Anna?
-I live in 11, Belianes Avenue. And your address?
-My address is 14 Prenestina Street.
-OK, I will write you a letter. Good bye, Clara.
-See you Anna!
By: Clara Barrufet & Anna Gotsens

9 comments: