Labels

Thursday 25 October 2012

Meeting People: Dialogue 1 Soraya González & Carla Santiago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNoq8gLGRHE&feature=plcp

-Hello
+Hi
-What's your name?
+My name is Soraya, and you whats your name?
-My name is Carla, where are you from?
+I'm from the Borges Blanques but I live in Barcelona and you?
-I live in Lleida.
+How old are you?
-I'm fourteen years old and you?
+I'm fourteen too!
-Have you got any brothers?
+Yes, I've got 1 brother and you?
-No, I've got 1 sister.
+What do you do?
-I'm study in Episcopal, and you?
+I'm study in the American school in Barcelona.
-Do you have any hobby?
+Yes, I like dancing and do you have any hobby?
-Oh! My hobby is dancing too
+Do you have any pets at home?
-No, I don't have any pets, and you?
+Yes, I have a parrot.
-Oh! I'ts very nice. Does it talk?
+No, it doesn't, well perhps a bit.
-I have to go.
+Ok! And pleased to meet you.
-Nice to meet you too.
+Goodbye.
-Bye.

7 comments: