Labels

Saturday 20 October 2012

Meeting People: Dialogue 1 Noemí and Òscar




- Hi, I'm Noemí.

- Hello, I'm Òscar. Nice to meet you.

- Nice to meet you too.

- Where are you from?

- I'm from London in England. And you?

- I'm from Les Borges Blanques, Catalonia. What's your address?

- My address is at 5, Fleet Street. And yours?

- My adress is at 37, The Fountain Street. How old are you?

- I'm fourteen years old. And you?

- Me too.

- What do you do?

- I'm student. And you?

- Me too. In which high school do you go?

- I'm in IES Josep Vallverdú. And you?

- I'm in Thomas Fairchild Community School. What are you doing here?

- I'm visiting London?

- With your family?

- Oh, yes!

- Have you got any sisters?

- Yes, I have. I have one sister. And you?

- Yes, I have. I have one sister, too.

- Can you gime me your telephone number, please?

- OK, my number is 676...

- One moment, please!

- Ok, 676 14 49 61. And yours?

- My telephone number is 637287575.

- OK. Thank you. Goodbye.

- Goodbye. And it's been very nice to meet you.

- Allright, thanks.









6 comments: