Labels

Friday 19 October 2012

Meeting People: Dialogue 1- Andrea Sanchiz and Carla Camí


+Hi, I’m Andrea!
-Oh... Hello, I’m Carla.
+Where are you from?
-I’m from Juneda, I’m Catalan, and you?
+Erm... I’m from Paris but I live in Lleida.
-Oh, ok! Have you got any nickname?
+Yes, my friends call me ‘pink’.
-Why this nickname?
+Because when I celebrated my 10th birthday with my friends I wore pink trousers and then they give me a pink T-shirt. And you, have you got a nickname?
-Oh no, no! My friends call me with my name!
+Aw… How old are you?
-Well, I’m 14 years old.
+Uau! Me too! What do you do?
-I’m studying 3rst of ESO in high school les Borges Blanques. And you?
+I’m studying 3st of ESO too but I go on high school in Gili Gaya. Have you got any brother or sister?
-Yes, I have one brother, his name is Sergi.
+My sister is Aran, she has 10 years old.
-ok!  When’s your birthday?
+It’s on 21st of August. And your?
-My birthday is on the 28th of March...
+Where were you going now?
-Oh my god! It’s late! I have going to buy bread.
+Ah, okay L... Nice to meet you!
- It’s been nice to talk to you. See you soon.
+We’ll be in touch! Bye!! 


9 comments: