Labels

Thursday 25 October 2012

Meeting People: Dialogue 1 Júlia Arbós and Iris Aixalà


I-Hello, what’s your name?
J-Hello, my name is Júlia Arbós. And yours?
I- My name is Iris Aixalà.
J- Where are you from?
I- I’m from Els Omellons, in Catalonia. And you?
J-Im from Espluga Calba, in Catalonia.
I-Where do you live now?
J-I live in Espluga Calba. And you?
I- I live in Els Omellons.
J-And what's your Address?
I-My address in Catalonia is 29, Calvari street. And what about your address?
J-My adress in Catalonia is 1, Els Omells street.
I-What part of Spain are you from?
J-I’m from Catalonia. And you?
I-I'm from Catalonia too.
J-Are you married?
I-No, but I have a boyfriend. And you?
J-I’m single.
I-How old are you?
J-I’m 14 years old. And you?
I-Me too.
J-What do you do?
I-i’m a student. And you?
J-I’m a student too.
II-What's your job?
J-I don’t have any job. I'm still a student. And you?
I-Me too. What sport do you practise?
J-I play football. And you?
I-Me too.
J-Have you been here long?
I-I came two days ago. And you?
J-Me too.
I-How do you go to school?
J-I go to school by bus. And you?
I-Me too.
J-How many brothers or sisters have you got?
I-I have one sister. And you?
J-I have one sister too.
I-It’s too late, we will see us again another day. Goodbye Júlia!
J-Okay, goodbye Iris!

9 comments: